Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Woman The Miraculous Creation.
Who are you divine?
With rootless blue-deep eye,
A poet's cause of evoking imagination, -
A teasing beyond the eye-caught sky.
Perhaps an image from Vast Unconscious,
A plasma reflection from abstract flux,
A magic-pr ocher of human mind,
A miraculous creation in ebb and tide!
You are impossibly possible chemistry,
Yoke of illusion, and unsolved mystery,
With your spindle, you preserve and destroy,
Tropudi of Mahabharat, and Helen of Troy!
Who dare to measure your colossal divine,
You are Beauty's shrine, and life's wine!
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Woman The Miraculous Creation. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Ikaw lang, Jesus James Llorico
- SEASONS' PRETTY CLOTHES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Daily Grind, Charles Hice
- Winter (HAIKU), Shqipe Prence
- The Real Robber, Monojit Chatterjee
- Untitle II, Seira LNlee94
- Robbin Williams - RIP, krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- Body and Spirit, Mwenyeji Spikes
- Abiding In Forgiveness, Mwenyeji Spikes
- A SPECIAL LANGUAGE, MOHAMMAD SKATI