Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Woman The Miraculous Creation.
Who are you divine?
With rootless blue-deep eye,
A poet's cause of evoking imagination, -
A teasing beyond the eye-caught sky.
Perhaps an image from Vast Unconscious,
A plasma reflection from abstract flux,
A magic-pr ocher of human mind,
A miraculous creation in ebb and tide!
You are impossibly possible chemistry,
Yoke of illusion, and unsolved mystery,
With your spindle, you preserve and destroy,
Tropudi of Mahabharat, and Helen of Troy!
Who dare to measure your colossal divine,
You are Beauty's shrine, and life's wine!
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Woman The Miraculous Creation. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- Inspiration to Live, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Shadow Chase, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Love and True love, Tilde Sauffaus
- On - that note, sEaN nOrTh
- In The Quiet Of The Night, Clive Blake
- PH: Nature: Canoeing the Mississippi #8, Brian Johnston
- Old Drunk's Advice to an Anxious Beau, Donal Mahoney
- TWAILE! ! !, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- Mother, Tamara Dunn
- Autumn, Mark Hamilton
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Heather Burns