Wishing You all A Merry Christmas!
Once again winters snowfall
And December chills reminding us
It's the Christmas time.
Come on children
Let's decorate the Christmas tree
with garland, tinsel, candy canes.
Let's place an angle star on the top.
Making Christmas tree wonderful
with sparkling lights.
Once again waiting for Santa Clause,
Coming with surprise gifts for the tiny tots
Wrapped in a silver and golden paper.
Come on everyone join us for
The Christmas Carol Song
Let us sing in chorus with love.
It's the party time
Near and dear ones
Once again join us.
Let us have plum cake with wine.
Join us for the Christmas Party tonight,
With a beautiful Christmas cake
Inviting us to join once again.
Let us celebrate this Christmas
With full of delight
Wishing you all
A Merry Christmas on this wintery night!
Let us thank God
For the beautiful life he had given us.
For all happiness he has bestowed on us.
Lets us pray
To help the needy and
To spread the message of Peace and Love!
Let us Thank God once again...
On this Christmas day........
We are with our loved ones
What can be more delightful that this!
Wishing You All A Merry Christmas!
©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY GEETHA JAYAKUMAR 2013
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wishing You all A Merry Christmas! by Geetha Jayakumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Time - I know not, gajanan mishra
- Poetry is For Lovers, Cheryl Griffith
- The Darkest Side - Darkpalm21, Mark Clement Joseph S. Ferre ..
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -30, Ronjoy Brahma
- this is for you, dipstick, Mandolyn Davidson
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -29, Ronjoy Brahma
- Solitary, Claude H Oliver II
- Resolution?, Claude H Oliver II
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -28, Ronjoy Brahma
- can someone pass the pistol?, Mandolyn Davidson