Wishing You all A Merry Christmas!
Once again winters snowfall
And December chills reminding us
It's the Christmas time.
Come on children
Let's decorate the Christmas tree
with garland, tinsel, candy canes.
Let's place an angle star on the top.
Making Christmas tree wonderful
with sparkling lights.
Once again waiting for Santa Clause,
Coming with surprise gifts for the tiny tots
Wrapped in a silver and golden paper.
Come on everyone join us for
The Christmas Carol Song
Let us sing in chorus with love.
It's the party time
Near and dear ones
Once again join us.
Let us have plum cake with wine.
Join us for the Christmas Party tonight,
With a beautiful Christmas cake
Inviting us to join once again.
Let us celebrate this Christmas
With full of delight
Wishing you all
A Merry Christmas on this wintery night!
Let us thank God
For the beautiful life he had given us.
For all happiness he has bestowed on us.
Lets us pray
To help the needy and
To spread the message of Peace and Love!
Let us Thank God once again...
On this Christmas day........
We are with our loved ones
What can be more delightful that this!
Wishing You All A Merry Christmas!
©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY GEETHA JAYAKUMAR 2013
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wishing You all A Merry Christmas! by Geetha Jayakumar )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- UFC 183: Watch Anderson Silva vs Nick Di.., Renz Barns
- The Dark Side, Sandra Feldman
- Chasing Constellations, Russell Nero
- Aroma, Muhammad Farhan Ahmed
- Illusion, Noah Body
- Leprae, Brave Hearts
- In the Green are Emotions, Rohit Sapra
- Heart Beat Outpaced xx xxx xx Impro.., Lee Mack
- When a letter to my love will not just do, Rob Spiering
- Death, Prof Niamat Ali Murtazai