Dr.V.K. Kanniappan (17.10.1944 / Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India)
Wise way to manage the foe!
While you are alone; no companion to support,
But you have two enemies to tackle and fight;
Be wise to make friendship with one of the two!
That is the way you can manage the foe!
Poet Other Poems
- A beautiful portrait! -Haiku
- A Brahman Wins By Tactics
- A Day When The Food Eaten All Alone
- A dumb person having a dream!
- A Favor Done To Men Of Knowledge and Vir...
- A Feeling Of Euphoria In The Fertile Fie...
- A Good Modern Poem
- A Guava fruit a day
- A house with a deferring wife becomes a ...
- A learned person shall not eat the food ...
- A Lover Is Perplexed At Seeing His Fianc...
- A married wife who is disobedient to the...
- A Person Who Does Not Skip Moral Values!
- A Person Who Is Superior To The Holy Pe...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
This poem 'Wise way to manage the foe! ' is a translation of a Tamil poem from ThirukkuRaL.
தன்துணை இன்றால்; பகைஇரண்டால்; தான்ஒருவன்
இன்துணையாக் கொள்கவற்றின் ஒன்று 875 பகைத் திறந்தெரிதல்