Winter Of 63
It was a winter like no other
I remember it very well
Ice thick as planks and snow
Grabbed hard as it fell.
It was decorative, I give it that
Quite beautiful you could say
Icy lace hung like curtains, haven’t
Seen anything like it to this day.
But, of course, nothing lasts forever
The ice melted and it broke free
But still I will always remember
That amazing winter of 1963.
Marilyn Lott's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Winter Of 63 by Marilyn Lott )
- Looking for a new land, gajanan mishra
- Let Vishwakarma Be With, The Divine Mast.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- TWIRLING WANDS, shannon strauss
- Same As My Heart, Rose Lu ( Bing Hua )
- You are the Best!, Rachel Nichols
- Close not, gajanan mishra
- When I Was A Birch Tree, Richard Provencher
- Damsel of Paradise, ramesh rai
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar