A Chat with the Lord
Sometimes I kind of feel sad and bored
So I decide to have a little chat with the Lord
I tell Him just what has been bothering me
I know He understands and He will see
Just what I need to do to turn it all around
A visit with God is the best way I have found
Just out in nature where I can feel
What’s important to me and what is real
“What can I do, Lord” I ask, “to fill the need? ”
And He knows just how to plant a seed
Of truth and peace and what I need to do
And you know, my friend, it will work for you
Just sit yourself down or take a walk
Get all ready for a nice little talk
So when you’re feeling sad and bored
Set aside time and have a chat with the Lord!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Chat with the Lord by Marilyn Lott )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A million sparkling rainbows, Nick Kler
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh