Wings to spread
WINGS to spread
How beautiful heart can afford to miss?
When it has not witnessed the death kiss
How lovely lady at heart can remain a miss?
When she has everything to offer and please
How one can pretend to be so ignorant?
When almighty Himself guide and warrant
Is he not spreading message for all?
Are we ignoring His will and call?
I am at pain to come across any unwilling soul
Why should one smell rat in everything as foul?
What if one incidence has proved slight barrier
Are we not here to spread the message as carrier?
I wish I could spread my wings so large and shadow
I could roam freely and see through window
Will it be violation of any rule if I try to venture?
Will it in any way affect her for coming days in future?
We go deep into crisis and find nothing
We have obligation on our part offer something
It is inspiration with feelings that has to come to the fore
It will be unique combination never witnessed before
How can we seclude heart which is longing for fresh air?
How can we hide our happiness with mere show of split hair?
It is God gift in every animal and human being
We have our own views, feelings and act as queen or king
Why sun rises from the east with bright golden rays?
What has to he do with opening of sky and show the ways?
Why not morning cool breeze stay as it not ought not to?
Can they not remain to be aloof from all natural process too?
I may not change or alter the course
It is not my intention or purpose of course
It is mere repeat ion of what we are expected to perform
It should be unfortunate we remain in form or out of form
I can’t have any regrets to offer
I can’t afford to disgrace self or differ
Why to prefer seclusion and suffer?
It is as good as simple death we prefer
I won’t confine to self and regret
Why regrets when option is open to let
Let beats be known to loving world
Why to offer stones and reception cold?
I will not accept domination or any sway
I have not regret but simple thought to pray
I shall stay among and not go away
It may be me only and find the way
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wings to spread by hasmukh amathalal )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- The Second Birth Of Tragedy, Leila Samarrai
- Y/.. A Restfull Mind, Aufie Zophy
- My bodyguard, Rob Spiering
- Green Shades Create a Meaning, Rohit Sapra
- Country Inn, Dr. Yogesh Sharma
- Mysterious guest., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- If You Could, Brian J. Stafford
- Melancholy of a dreamer, Jonathan De Vocht
- The snow makes me happy., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Nilgiri Tahrs., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..