john tiong chunghoo (Jan 21,1960 / NEW YORK)
the muslims are right
god tells them he is one
to tame their heart
the hindus are right too
- given liberty to worship
god the way they deem fit
did he even turn to them to make a fuss?
his right not too, and not ours to question why?
it is his game, his right to play it his way
buddha is right too
- granted enlightenment
to help humans understand their pain
and oil their journey to him
to those God has shown his stand
let them stand by him the way he wants it
the master of the game holds the world
and the thousand of faiths in his tight fist
to save or crash them is just a flip of the palm
let nobody even question him why
for the answer might just come crashing in a tight fist
Poet Other Poems
- 2012 American Presidential Election Hai...
- * Charles Bukowski the Haiku Poet
- * Ezra Pound the Haiku Poet
- * Langston Hughes the Haiku Poet
- * Maya Angelou the Haiku Poet
- * Slyvia Plath the Haiku Poet
- * William Wordsworth the Haiku Poet
- **Haiku Magic **
- *'Alfred Noyes the haiku poet
- *Edgar Allan Poe the Haiku Poet
- *Henry Wadsworth Longfellow the Haiku Po...
- *John Keats the Haiku Poet
- *Pablo Neruda the Haiku Poet
- *Percy Bysshe Shelley the Haiku Poet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.