john tiong chunghoo
Thank you for visiting this page. John is known more as a haiku poet though he is as passionate in writing other forms of poetry and equally good at them. His poems have been used by universities, colleges and schools in various parts of the world. Some have also been used for the internationally recognised GCE and the American Internationial Baccalaureate Diploma examinations.
You can take work here to use as course material, examination purposes, include in your city's newspapers, campus magazines, poetry magazines, personal blogs or read them on radio, television, poetry workshop and poetry slam but please credit any work used.
John has been published by the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- New York -new-
- being with you -new-
- a smile to remember a haiku
- i dreamt i went to the heavens
- van gogh's facebook
- World Famous Painting Haiku - Van Gogh's...
- World Famous Painting Haiku - Rousseau's...
- World Famous Painting Haiku - Henri Rou...
- who is the greatest poet in the world?
- How many ways are there to see the world
- World famous painting haiku - -Rousseau'...
- Ode to the Morning Glory
- 01 And The Moon And The Stars And The W...
- 02. Love, Love, Love
- Nature Is What You Dont See
- 04. Beautiful Women
- 06. Haiku - Alone
- War of the worlds
- 09 Haiku - Criss crossing shadows
- 03. maggie and milly and molly and may
- 08. Hold on to Your Dream
- 06. Still I Rise
- A Bird Came Down The Walk
- 1914 IV: The Dead
- 08. Fire and Ice
- A Better Resurrection
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)