Bijay Kant Dubey
Where Is Talent? (My Suffering)
Even after writing for a long time
Spanning over some thirty years of creativity,
They even fail to recognize me,
Though they know me
But behave in such a way
That know me not.
This is India, here everything is possile,
Nothing not impossible,
Talent and genius can be crushed,
Left to die in harness,
Merit panels can be altered
And non-empanelled can be made panelled.
I do not know who is a poet, who a critic
But their politics very harmful no doubt
And I have suffered for them
Had I not carried it for so long.
Since 1986, I have been reading and writing for
From dawn to dusk
Without giving long-term breaks.
I doubt, do the genuine get the rewards?
Perhaps no is the answer.
India is of reservation, opprtunism and nepotism,
Sycophancy and hypocrisy,
Unauthorized access and approach,
Backing and bungling,
Chain and channel, connect and link.
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where Is Talent? (My Suffering) by Bijay Kant Dubey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Did you read them?
- Mating التزاوج, Maharishi Deja Vu
- The Time Is Now, Chris Schleier, Jr.
- Raja male, gajanan mishra
- Lost Is Never Gone, Chris Schleier, Jr.
- I Stand Tall, Chris Schleier, Jr.
- The king dies, gajanan mishra
- Nice platform, hasmukh amathalal
- Mu jaha karibaku jauchhi (Odia), gajanan mishra
- What I am going to do, gajanan mishra
- It's My Lie, Leria Hawkins