Where heart and mind meet.
Here is water, endless, everywhere
as vast as my dreams
as fast as my thoughts
as pure as my god.
But the sun and the water
as my mind and my heart
meet at eve's shares their pains
move to sanity and depart.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Where heart and mind meet. by Manoj Kumar )
- Intellectual Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard
- You're My Favorite Fix, Lilly Emery
- COURAGE, LOVE & OBEDIENCE, Tom Zart
- You Are My Everything, Lilly Emery
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery