Manoj Kumar Poems
- I Will Rise May be some thoughts are buried alive. May be ...
- After A War The sky has broken down peace and harmony seem ...
- A Day Without Light Wake up! says the sun firing light on my...
- A Ruined Performance With courage and optimism we start, ...
- Where Heart And Mind Meet. Here is water, endless, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Manoj Kumar
A Ruined Performance
With courage and optimism we start,
rolling up the sleeves.
Scrape up all enthusiasm
and get set with believes.
Suppressing phobias, killing hesitation
with sacrosanct commitment
we unlock ourselves
to world of excitement.
But steering back to the sense of fiasco
with an eye on glaring faces
who count up every stumble,
we keep searching for the humble.
Starving for a little appreciation
and stabbed with devastating stares,
that completely drill into the soul,
and ruin up all its layers.
Lamenting on such half-cooked ...