Lawrence S. Pertillar
When Rules Are Made
Maybe we all will see the day that comes,
When rules are made to be accepted and followed...
Will not become so easy to break,
By those who choose to do it...
For the sake of having themselves benefit,
From a changing them whenever they wish.
With a taking advantage of their own incompetence.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When Rules Are Made by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
Did you read them?
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Yes/No, Morgan Michaels
- Chibok Blues, Tony Adah
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt
- The Wall of Water Falls, Brandt Nightingale
- Prayer of Ruin, Luke J. Holt
- Sweet Memories, Lilly Emery