When I See You
When I see you,
My heart leaps with joy,
Palpitating and beating so hard,
That I can hardly stand it.
The genuine smile you flash everyone;
So sweet, so charming,
Oh, so irresistible!
If only I know what wrong I have done,
I would apologize sincerely.
You may be young,
You may be naive and somewhat oblivious.
Your honest and straightforward personality,
Your warm and friendly attitude.
No one can blame me, for loving you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When I See You by Ethan Ying )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Candid Portrait Of War, Dilantha Gunawardana
- An Apparatus, Keith Waldrop
- Advances, Keith Waldrop
- Majesty, Keith Waldrop
- In a Spring Still Not Written Of, Robert Wallace
- Giacometti's Dog, Robert Wallace
- Dearest Sister, Kaila George
- Wounded for me, Royston Allen
- A Soldiers Lament, Phil Soar
- The Sloth, Phil Soar