When I See You
When I see you,
My heart leaps with joy,
Palpitating and beating so hard,
That I can hardly stand it.
The genuine smile you flash everyone;
So sweet, so charming,
Oh, so irresistible!
If only I know what wrong I have done,
I would apologize sincerely.
You may be young,
You may be naive and somewhat oblivious.
Your honest and straightforward personality,
Your warm and friendly attitude.
No one can blame me, for loving you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When I See You by Ethan Ying )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Love and Peace, Akhtar Jawad
- Waiting for someone, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Net of Death, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Man for Man, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lost Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Invisible wall, Zillur Rahman Shuvro