A mesmerizing dark-chocolate concoction,
So bright and full of laughter,
Luring me towards you.
Are like precious jewels,
They blaze with emotion,
Yet are filled with love.
When you are upset,
Your eyes are like the ocean, angry.
Occasionally narrowing into slits,
Yet I still find you attractive.
I could stare into your chocolate orbs forever,
Like a dream come true.
I long to see you more,
Yet you keep your distance.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Your Eyes by Ethan Ying )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Gül Ailesi, Deniz Atay
- Bırak Unutulsun, Deniz Atay
- Kindess Without A Reason, Melissa Furey
- Hatırladım, Deniz Atay
- Alone, Brandt Nightingale
- THERE IS LOVE IN THE HORIZON ITSELF, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Romantic Blue, Sandra Feldman
- This woman's my guilty pleasure, Mark Heathcote
- Him, Brianna Kimball
- Belonging., megan selepe