A mesmerizing dark-chocolate concoction,
So bright and full of laughter,
Luring me towards you.
Are like precious jewels,
They blaze with emotion,
Yet are filled with love.
When you are upset,
Your eyes are like the ocean, angry.
Occasionally narrowing into slits,
Yet I still find you attractive.
I could stare into your chocolate orbs forever,
Like a dream come true.
I long to see you more,
Yet you keep your distance.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Your Eyes by Ethan Ying )
- The Passing of the Lord, Translation of .., T (no first name) Wignesan
- Teleskof, Edward Kofi Louis
- Bearing With One Another, Edward Kofi Louis
- Danyell, Edward Kofi Louis
- ap english, imani halley
- Out Of Love, Edward Kofi Louis
- Pagan To The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- Uplifting One Another, Edward Kofi Louis
- Kelita, Edward Kofi Louis
- Feliciano, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- Mid-Term Break, Seamus Heaney
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- avenues america, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)