When I saw you, the world felt untouched
When I saw you, the world felt untouched,
as if you were the first woman
and to you I wanted to give my whole life
wanted to bring a new meaning to yours
while I am astounded by you
and without you
everything precious is missing,
and without you I feel totally lost.
You tell me about your dreams,
about the wild flowers
that only bloom in the hills
while I am falling deeper in love with you
and we suddenly drive high up into a mountain pass
where it's an experience
to together find a wild orchid,
in a place untouched by man.
Gert Strydom's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When I saw you, the world felt untouched by Gert Strydom )
- Prayer, Naveed Khalid
- Heart Thieves, douglas scotney
- The CPI(M) , The Aim & Motive of It (The.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rings I Have Worn, Susan Lacovara
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki