When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you...
When I met you, I was afraid to kiss you...
When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you...
When I loved you, I was afraid to lose you…
When I lost you, I was just…, afraid…
Copyright © 2012 -
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When I... by GJG Elton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Poetry And All Of Me, Rites Ghosh
- Forgotten, david kush
- House of Weeping Walls, Michael Mira
- Vicky - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- Dangerous Mind Games, Michael Mira
- To My Dear Poet Pablo Neruda on...If You.., Geetha Jayakumar
- A Matter Of Time, John Garth Raubenheimer
- candy, laxami Cards
- Hay Dios Mio, Que Habra Pasado?, LUVinThe NOW
- Accent, Edgars Brivbergs