When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you...
When I met you, I was afraid to kiss you...
When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you...
When I loved you, I was afraid to lose you…
When I lost you, I was just…, afraid…
Copyright © 2012 -
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When I... by GJG Elton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Salvation, Uttam Biswas
- Morning Prayer, Brian P FitzGerald
- Ghost And..., John Ugolo Umah
- Mendel Anxiety, RISHAD MKPNR
- Beauty Falls..., John Ugolo Umah
- Flooded street, gajanan mishra
- Cloud Maker, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- I Meditate On..., John Ugolo Umah
- In-Between The Rain, glen salem
- The Spear That Shakes, Tosin Abegunde