Lawrence S. Pertillar
When A Fact Becomes Established
A repeating of a fact,
Is a fact repeated.
It doesn't matter who attempts to pray it away,
With a request to have an opportunity...
To have more time to let the fact sink in.
Facts are not like that.
When a fact becomes established,
It has a way of remaining as a fact to stay...
With or without a response from anyone to give.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When A Fact Becomes Established by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till you come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah
- Your Party, Dog goD 8Hate