Lawrence S. Pertillar (February/'47 / Connecticut, USA)
When A Fact Becomes Established
A repeating of a fact,
Is a fact repeated.
It doesn't matter who attempts to pray it away,
With a request to have an opportunity...
To have more time to let the fact sink in.
Facts are not like that.
When a fact becomes established,
It has a way of remaining as a fact to stay...
With or without a response from anyone to give.
Poet Other Poems
- ' The Freed of Getting Frisked at Your R...
- $10 a Gallon?
- $5 a Barrel of What?
- (Further Away) From The Year Two Thousan...
- (The) Benefit of Needless Conflict
- (The) Acceptance of a Nothingness
- (The) Bigger Lie
- (The) Depthness of This Kind of Introsp...
- (The) Fate of Fatal Lovers
- (The) Budding Grace of April
- ...and 'now' I lay me down to sleep
- '...I feel like I've been robbed! '
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.