Water It! (No Matter What)
Water it, always water it, all his improprieties, wet them well!
How can that be in the world of proper appearances!
Got a 'friend' a 'partner' that should do things your way?
Not quite right, in public and tad bit of embarrassment? A sight!
Are you going to keep trying to fix that mate?
How well has that worked for you up to today's date?
Lean closer honey, a secret I will share now,
You've done it all wrong, your pushing, prodding like a cow.
Do you want the man of your dreams?
Truth is always in paradox it seems.
Here is how to do it, and do it real well.
If you're doing it right, the whole world can tell!
No matter what he says or what he does, dumb or loud,
Water that shite like a black thunderhead cloud!
Yes, turn on the faucet open the dam!
Flood that poor boy, soak his ham!
! ! The approval of a woman, the strongest motivator of man! !
Approve of his craziness, approve of his rock bands,
approve of his mole, approve of his hands.
Approve that he's a jerk, approve he's attempting to keep work!
Love the geek as he is, give him your cheers! OK to smirk!
He'll rock the hell out of your world,
knock the socks off all girls.
Water that too, yes water that well,
look where he is each night, who holds him under spell?
Approve of his entire being, the spiritual and his physical, lovin,
He'll be more than your ever dreamed of,
a real tasty love muffin!
Mr. Nobody's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Water It! (No Matter What) by Mr. Nobody )
Did you read them?
- Unknown, Ruta Wuneh
- Bashfulness is the ornament for a youthf.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Yours, and only mine, Maya Tod
- IQ poeam, Angry Brownbear
- Lacklustre thoughts, Angry Brownbear
- Mindless Wind, Angry Brownbear
- Screams of Silence, Angry Brownbear
- Abode Aroma, Angry Brownbear
- Worth living, gajanan mishra
- Discard your vanity, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(21 November 1844 – 19 July 1926)