Water It! (No Matter What)
Water it, always water it, all his improprieties, wet them well!
How can that be in the world of proper appearances!
Got a 'friend' a 'partner' that should do things your way?
Not quite right, in public and tad bit of embarrassment? A sight!
Are you going to keep trying to fix that mate?
How well has that worked for you up to today's date?
Lean closer honey, a secret I will share now,
You've done it all wrong, your pushing, prodding like a cow.
Do you want the man of your dreams?
Truth is always in paradox it seems.
Here is how to do it, and do it real well.
If you're doing it right, the whole world can tell!
No matter what he says or what he does, dumb or loud,
Water that shite like a black thunderhead cloud!
Yes, turn on the faucet open the dam!
Flood that poor boy, soak his ham!
! ! The approval of a woman, the strongest motivator of man! !
Approve of his craziness, approve of his rock bands,
approve of his mole, approve of his hands.
Approve that he's a jerk, approve he's attempting to keep work!
Love the geek as he is, give him your cheers! OK to smirk!
He'll rock the hell out of your world,
knock the socks off all girls.
Water that too, yes water that well,
look where he is each night, who holds him under spell?
Approve of his entire being, the spiritual and his physical, lovin,
He'll be more than your ever dreamed of,
a real tasty love muffin!
Mr. Nobody's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Water It! (No Matter What) by Mr. Nobody )
Did you read them?
- Tour Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- ZZ Animals Flunk These 2014 Candidates, Saiom Shriver
- my pool days, lee fones
- Enough is enough, Pat Raia
- A list of the most stupid things said to.., Mae AC.
- Cherry on Top Sundries Shoppe, Steve Kittell
- 'Charlie Girl', Katherine Nordhaus
- Contemporary-time Indian English Poets A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Importance of compassion, gajanan mishra
- A Flower Which Dreams, Rohit Sapra
Poem of the Day
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Eldorado, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
Ernest Christopher Dowson
(2 August 1867 – 23 February 1900)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)