A Love, Most Real, To Die For (NSA)
We chase love, all of our lives,
in case you are wondering, that is ALL of our lives.........
Do we do what it takes to earn it?
Do you do what it takes and burn it?
Do we seek a love that always is approved?
Do we seek a love that is tried and proved?
If this we do, we always lose,
all goes to hell, drugs and booze.........
Here is a message, well hidden from you,
The only REAL LOVE is found in a paradox stew!
Seek not those who love you,
love those who seek you, who accept you, who let you fly,
Those who see you as perfect, who see you as goddess high!
Woman, you have no flaws, those who see that illusion,
are the lowly rodents to avoid, avoid a collision.
You have nothing to change, you got it going on,
Only me and we need pull our dark sunglasses off.
Your ways are right your ways are smooth,
When we open our pure eyes, you are the balm that soothes!
Only take love, the kind that takes you as you are,
You are perfect in all ways, I see no scars.
Perfect you are, woman divine
Never change a thing, you are perfectly sublime!
How lucky would be a soul, if your love they snatched,
The magic is whispered here: NSA, NSA, NSA ~~~
(no strings attached)
Mr. Nobody's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Love, Most Real, To Die For (NSA) by Mr. Nobody )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- RAINBOW, RAJNI CHHABRA
- Deep and sank, hasmukh amathalal
- Odia Poem- SAMAYA, Jitendra seth
- आंनि लोगोफ्रा आंनि खोथाखौ बुजिया, Ronjoy Brahma
- Peace in the air, Vidura Prabhath
- Odia Poem- To Apekshyare mu, Jitendra seth
- आंनि बोरै गोरोन्थि जाखो, Ronjoy Brahma
- Odia Poem- JHADA, Jitendra seth
- Gratitude, Mallika Achuthan Menon
- My Thoughts, Michael P. McParland