A Love, Most Real, To Die For (NSA)
We chase love, all of our lives,
in case you are wondering, that is ALL of our lives.........
Do we do what it takes to earn it?
Do you do what it takes and burn it?
Do we seek a love that always is approved?
Do we seek a love that is tried and proved?
If this we do, we always lose,
all goes to hell, drugs and booze.........
Here is a message, well hidden from you,
The only REAL LOVE is found in a paradox stew!
Seek not those who love you,
love those who seek you, who accept you, who let you fly,
Those who see you as perfect, who see you as goddess high!
Woman, you have no flaws, those who see that illusion,
are the lowly rodents to avoid, avoid a collision.
You have nothing to change, you got it going on,
Only me and we need pull our dark sunglasses off.
Your ways are right your ways are smooth,
When we open our pure eyes, you are the balm that soothes!
Only take love, the kind that takes you as you are,
You are perfect in all ways, I see no scars.
Perfect you are, woman divine
Never change a thing, you are perfectly sublime!
How lucky would be a soul, if your love they snatched,
The magic is whispered here: NSA, NSA, NSA ~~~
(no strings attached)
Mr. Nobody's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Love, Most Real, To Die For (NSA) by Mr. Nobody )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- I Knew a Woman, Theodore Roethke
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Poem of the Day
- The Man, Victor Kretzie
- Again, Joseph Archer
- the business of cuisine, oskar hansen
- For You And I, Edward Kofi Louis
- Crucifixion of th' Soul..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Beware Of Mankind, Edward Kofi Louis
- Bigtha, Edward Kofi Louis
- Love Me Girl, Joseph Archer
- One Christmas Eve From The North..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Neryah, Edward Kofi Louis