Monk E. Biz
A Love, Most Real, To Die For (NSA)
We chase love, all of our lives,
in case you are wondering, that is ALL of our lives.........
Do we do what it takes to earn it?
Do you do what it takes and burn it?
Do we seek a love that always is approved?
Do we seek a love that is tried and proved?
If this we do, we always lose,
all goes to hell, drugs and booze.........
Here is a message, well hidden from you,
The only REAL LOVE is found in a paradox stew!
Seek not those who love you,
love those who seek you, who accept you, who let you fly,
Those who see you as perfect, who see you as goddess high!
Woman, you have no flaws, those who see that illusion,
are the lowly rodents to avoid, avoid a collision.
You have nothing to change, you got it going on,
Only me and we need pull our dark sunglasses off.
Your ways are right your ways are smooth,
When we open our pure eyes, you are the balm that soothes!
Only take love, the kind that takes you as you are,
You are perfect in all ways, I see no scars.
Perfect you are, woman divine
Never change a thing, you are perfectly sublime!
How lucky would be a soul, if your love they snatched,
The magic is whispered here: NSA, NSA, NSA ~~~
(no strings attached)
Monk E. Biz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Love, Most Real, To Die For (NSA) by Monk E. Biz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- At my door, hasmukh amathalal
- Imagination but real, Mashiur Rahman
- I cant see you but I know you there, yolandey breedt
- Like an old-fashioned tradition, Kamini Arichandran
- Where are we?, Pintu Mahakul
- Gazing up the sky, Seira LNlee94
- no one has ever done good without....., RIC S. BASTASA
- the night deepens, RIC S. BASTASA
- to begin with....., RIC S. BASTASA
- who is someone in your mind?, RIC S. BASTASA