Watching The Show
You curse and you swear and you also assault,
But, you blame it on others because it is never your fault.
You lied and you cheated and you also stole,
Still you go to bed with a smile and a very happy soul.
You take advantages of others to get what you want,
Then when someone you've hurt is suffering, them you will taunt.
You do bad unto others and dare them ever to do it unto you,
Compassion or pity unto others, you have never had a clue.
You pretend that you are someone and that someone you are not,
Morality and pride are the lessons that you have never been taught.
You think you are a good person who is cursed with only bad luck,
All I can say about that, is that you and your beliefs really suck.
Someday of course, you will reap what you did sew,
And when that day comes; I will be eating popcorn while watching the show.
Randy L. McClave
Randy McClave's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Watching The Show by Randy McClave )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Needs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Buffaloman Too A Chief Minister In B.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Purpose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sitting In The Time's House, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Was Nearly Canonized Recently, Monk E. Biz
- Burquawalli, May I Ask, Why Is Saudi Ara.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Friend 3, Neela Nath
- Chicken dance, gajanan mishra
- Being, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- After Love's Partition, Velvet Boots