Watching The Show
You curse and you swear and you also assault,
But, you blame it on others because it is never your fault.
You lied and you cheated and you also stole,
Still you go to bed with a smile and a very happy soul.
You take advantages of others to get what you want,
Then when someone you've hurt is suffering, them you will taunt.
You do bad unto others and dare them ever to do it unto you,
Compassion or pity unto others, you have never had a clue.
You pretend that you are someone and that someone you are not,
Morality and pride are the lessons that you have never been taught.
You think you are a good person who is cursed with only bad luck,
All I can say about that, is that you and your beliefs really suck.
Someday of course, you will reap what you did sew,
And when that day comes; I will be eating popcorn while watching the show.
Randy L. McClave
Randy McClave's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Watching The Show by Randy McClave )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- It isn't easy!, Lubinda Lubinda
- I Am Third, Perry Biggerstaff
- The Nigeria Political Vampires, Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubu ..
- Alack! Afore! Alack! Afore!, Dexsta Ray
- WAR modern art-form of meaninglessness, George Dee Vuy
- I let myself, Elena Ioannou
- Love Is Hard, Is It Poetry
- Broken Waves, Pintu Mahakul
- PH: Poetry Writing: In Poetry, Brian Johnston
- Moving Out, Adriana Avila