Watching The Show
You curse and you swear and you also assault,
But, you blame it on others because it is never your fault.
You lied and you cheated and you also stole,
Still you go to bed with a smile and a very happy soul.
You take advantages of others to get what you want,
Then when someone you've hurt is suffering, them you will taunt.
You do bad unto others and dare them ever to do it unto you,
Compassion or pity unto others, you have never had a clue.
You pretend that you are someone and that someone you are not,
Morality and pride are the lessons that you have never been taught.
You think you are a good person who is cursed with only bad luck,
All I can say about that, is that you and your beliefs really suck.
Someday of course, you will reap what you did sew,
And when that day comes; I will be eating popcorn while watching the show.
Randy L. McClave
Randy McClave's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Watching The Show by Randy McClave )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- On the Subject of Doctors, James Tate
- Failed Tribute to the Stonemason of Tor .., James Tate
- A Wedding, James Tate
- I am not a religious and god centric:, binod bastola
- Call from Cupid, binod bastola
- A Vagabond, James Tate
- Wisdom or Behaviour!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Bright Pink Lipstick, Electric Lady
- Nazuk to Phool Bhi Hain, Aftab Alam
- COPLA 85 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan