Unnatural smiles played by emotions,
the look that fools all the generations,
everyone is turning into an enemy!
The art of war in a modern army.
I imagine that ruled by weak overlords,
leading innovation and imitation by others,
otherwise discussing the rights and wrongs,
they want to be able to finance them wars.
They do harm, either they fear or they hate? !
But seeking refuge of their materialistic lust,
the police got a glock so they cut off welfare,
monstrosities of man take a look in the mirror.
The queen’s crooked troops without mercy,
war produces thieves and peace hangs them.
“Warfare” BBC reports leading astray,
a psychological crime that might betray.
Hollywood visions, who tries to keep it true?
Take a long breath regain some composure,
believing themselves to be faced with a choice,
beating out of control, decadence and ignorance.
Sky is the limit in order to wage war with our God.
The silence cries, whatever they react back they get,
systematised the tough realities of Machiavelli,
figure it out, a ruling elite Inspired by the Devil.
The disbeliever chase and blameworthy love!
A version of events and tirades of abuse.
The strength of the foundations is evident,
the modern world, another from the ancient.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Warfare by Muhammad Bilal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Armies Of Angels, Saiom Shriver
- Departing Memories, Midnights Voice
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- July 31,2014, Erica Borges
- Where Did It Go To?, Brian Johnston
- The Unapologetic Apology To My Mother (A.., Maurice Harris
- she is fading and then the night swallow.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Everything is yours, RIC S. BASTASA
- The Leg Of A Lamb, Saiom Shriver
- A Task To Master, Lawrence S. Pertillar