Unnatural smiles played by emotions,
the look that fools all the generations,
everyone is turning into an enemy!
The art of war in a modern army.
I imagine that ruled by weak overlords,
leading innovation and imitation by others,
otherwise discussing the rights and wrongs,
they want to be able to finance them wars.
They do harm, either they fear or they hate? !
But seeking refuge of their materialistic lust,
the police got a glock so they cut off welfare,
monstrosities of man take a look in the mirror.
The queen’s crooked troops without mercy,
war produces thieves and peace hangs them.
“Warfare” BBC reports leading astray,
a psychological crime that might betray.
Hollywood visions, who tries to keep it true?
Take a long breath regain some composure,
believing themselves to be faced with a choice,
beating out of control, decadence and ignorance.
Sky is the limit in order to wage war with our God.
The silence cries, whatever they react back they get,
systematised the tough realities of Machiavelli,
figure it out, a ruling elite Inspired by the Devil.
The disbeliever chase and blameworthy love!
A version of events and tirades of abuse.
The strength of the foundations is evident,
the modern world, another from the ancient.
Muhammad Bilal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Warfare by Muhammad Bilal )
- End in desert, hasmukh amathalal
- The Tears That You Cried, Spiritwind Wood
- Brittany Brit, Eve Carter
- My Saviour, Leong Ming Loong
- The Rain Comes, Shalom Freedman
- Angels Sing Their Sweetest Song, Eve Carter
- The Amateur Writer, Leong Ming Loong
- Devotion, Shabeeh Haider
- someone! !, veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- A Picture of Reindeers, Eve Carter
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- They Ask Me for Verses!, Jose Rizal
- Little Abigail and the Beautiful Pony, Sheldon Allan Silverstein
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(8 August 1884 – 29 January 1933)