The Heart Of A Muslim
One short sleep past to another due,
here and there I stand for a chance,
my love is blind of the innuendo,
a natural disposition inspired with guidance.
I show you in my eyes I am true to my trust,
Islam, which I shall never look upon another,
good sense and nature so equally just.
I feel moments of great calm, roots of splendour
and its different stages dwell on my living.
The compassionate heart of a Muslim,
a word after a word is praising,
captivating symbols of a high mannerism.
A spirited affect and few small drops of rain,
in the hands of Allah is worthy to feature in life.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Heart Of A Muslim by Muhammad Bilal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- "Baby talk", Mark Heathcote
- GAZA'S TRIUMPH IS EVERYONE'S, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Wondering Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Shadows Leading Me, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fairness!, Clarence Prince
- At Her Feet, Naveed Akram
- Enjoying Interior Sensations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Know everything at least, gajanan mishra
- Lost Images, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Abortion (cry of a foetus), ramesh rai