The Heart Of A Muslim
One short sleep past to another due,
here and there I stand for a chance,
my love is blind of the innuendo,
a natural disposition inspired with guidance.
I show you in my eyes I am true to my trust,
Islam, which I shall never look upon another,
good sense and nature so equally just.
I feel moments of great calm, roots of splendour
and its different stages dwell on my living.
The compassionate heart of a Muslim,
a word after a word is praising,
captivating symbols of a high mannerism.
A spirited affect and few small drops of rain,
in the hands of Allah is worthy to feature in life.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Heart Of A Muslim by Muhammad Bilal )
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak