Pain is a reformer
a type of review a system to establish,
Pain is a preacher
whatever it may be he speaks the truth,
Pain in a state of disbelief and pride
because of that deaf, dumb and blind
as he may complain, as he may forsake!
He says is unjust! He is weak enough to make.
Pain! When he accepts he was erring,
he begs His pardon rendering obedience.
Pain! It's blessings or favours
if anything at all, the way of the righteous,
the gift, the final message of guidance,
triumph as Allah is in his remembrance.
Pain despite his choice
everything is fair so he believes and trusts,
Pain despite provision
he praises and chases his ultimate achievement,
Pain in belief with sincerity and determination
display great levels of love and satisfaction.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pain by Muhammad Bilal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Eternal Love, Jesus James Llorico
- Butterfly, Tiku akp
- How time flies, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Precipice, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Striped Goodness Of The Candy Cane C.., mary douglas
- Where my soul resides like a flightless .., Mark Heathcote
- The Poets Behold From Heaven Their Words.., mary douglas
- The New Life: Fourth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick
- LOVING, bill costley
- A Prayer For The Unsuspecting, mary douglas