Nature is one, created and sustained by one,
the delight of my heart, the light of my breast,
the roots, which nourish thee and grant the reason,
that our minds cannot comprehend the secret.
You may not wonder, you think it strange,
I wish to speak the simple language of truth.
Who knew not good nor bad by taste?
A thug through the days of youth.
My heart knows love, my mind knows anger
I strive till my blood runs fool,
and destruction of words! ! ! Keep it stronger;
The smile that wins it purifies the soul.
Great impact against my previous way of thinking,
a norm or value, a command or prohibition,
the knowledge of books, a need for reminding,
deep insights to capture my imagination.
Universal wisdom as men can breathe or eyes can see,
another Friday’s sermon so strong in my head,
a spiritual enlightenment was not more free,
my time will not be long when I am dead.
Muhammad Bilal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nature by Muhammad Bilal )
- Patience & Acceptance, Tom Zart
- I am a stream, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- THE WIDOW, john chizoba vincent
- They Are The Bamiyan Buddhas, You Fire N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Mundamala Kali, Bijay Kant Dubey
- LETTER TO A MOTHER 2, john chizoba vincent
- The Festival of Lights, Deepawali, Bijay Kant Dubey
- To Loving Partha Sarothi -A Token Of Love., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Picking At Sores, Kyle Schlicher
- Crazy, Dipankar Sadhukhan
Poem of the Day
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Heather Burns