A Indubitable Day
Another passenger, an indubitable day,
the terrorists move is just another in vain,
the heart of darkness a truth deny.
A confrontation from a sick plan,
one step, two steps, smash
ooh, smash them psycho mind.
The power by the Master's touch!
By hoping overcome the abyss,
one day each soul find Him,
what done well and what done evil.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Indubitable Day by Muhammad Bilal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Free to do works, gajanan mishra
- God! !, sEaN nOrTh
- The Turtle's Tale, Lawrence Beck
- Dream along imagination, Okunuga Olanreywaju
- red light zone, lee fones
- A FOLK SONG اغنية فولكلورية JESSIE MACKAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Like food, hasmukh amathalal
- Earth's Surface, gajanan mishra
- Lost, Tiku akp
- The Spider And The Spray Can Man, Donal Mahoney