God willing, it comes deeply from my heart
walking in peace and love, I want more
a light of guidance I would rush to fulfill it.
Devout my soul I follow blindly, however
I surrender my wills just as my bond
I have to do to get the blessings.
My mind pictures the place to batter my heart,
so pleasant in my tongue, many of seems flowing,
my eyes are rising excited to touch it
filled with bliss and love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Faith by Muhammad Bilal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Street Culture, Angela Khristin Brown
- 1969, Angela Khristin Brown
- Reap & Sow, Angela Khristin Brown
- Save The Girl Child Of India, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Martin Luther King Jr., Angela Khristin Brown
- Marvin Gaye, Angela Khristin Brown
- 42, Angela Khristin Brown
- Finger's Moving - A.S.L - Fresh Cut Dais.., sEaN nOrTh
- COPLA 70 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- The Ragged Men As Ph.D. Guides On Indian.., Bijay Kant Dubey