God willing, it comes deeply from my heart
walking in peace and love, I want more
a light of guidance I would rush to fulfill it.
Devout my soul I follow blindly, however
I surrender my wills just as my bond
I have to do to get the blessings.
My mind pictures the place to batter my heart,
so pleasant in my tongue, many of seems flowing,
my eyes are rising excited to touch it
filled with bliss and love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Faith by Muhammad Bilal )
- Intimate Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- COPLA 107 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- In This Sin-Sick-World, Edward Kofi Louis
- HOLY MESSENGERS, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- Specialist, Edward Kofi Louis
- verse, oskar hansen
- No Joy, Edward Kofi Louis
- Showing Kindness To All Mankind, Edward Kofi Louis
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- This is my life, this is only mine,, Aftab Alam