God willing, it comes deeply from my heart
walking in peace and love, I want more
a light of guidance I would rush to fulfill it.
Devout my soul I follow blindly, however
I surrender my wills just as my bond
I have to do to get the blessings.
My mind pictures the place to batter my heart,
so pleasant in my tongue, many of seems flowing,
my eyes are rising excited to touch it
filled with bliss and love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Faith by Muhammad Bilal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- In Back Of The Bar, Kyle Schlicher
- Mad Moles, Phil Soar
- Hacked Off, Phil Soar
- punch the clock if you can make a fist, Mandolyn ...
- Tom The Badger, Phil Soar
- NotVery PC, Phil Soar
- Disguise, Aparna Chatterjee
- WHITE: The colour of pride, Mohammed Rakibul Hossain
- Elimination of Stress and Strife in My L.., K J Force
- Philip's Philippines, Richard Thripp