My shadow casts a shadow of war
So I can’t go so far as to say
It’s a warring world
For war from me I don’t debar!
I never pay heed
When breeds war my greed
But go on to feed
They too are wars indeed!
The warring world
Starts from me…
My war dance
Don’t give peace a chance.
My righteousness, reasons, religion
Stoke an all encompassing me
That leaves the world with no recourse…
From me begets the war of course!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (War by Pradip Chattopadhyay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Untitled 2, Breanna Elwin
- Untitled 4, Breanna Elwin
- Oh! Abiku, Ejalonibu Abraham
- Minstral, Paola Degli Esposti
- Raw Youth, Tiku akp
- A Song of Faith, Husna Amin
- can we be punky, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- The sense of the world, SALINI NAIR
- A sad story song lyric..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Nothing, Breanna Elwin