On her course merrily flows the svelte rivulet
She meanders not alone carries the sky on her breast.
In him grows a longing, love flowers in his heart
She doesn’t know it, on the sea is set her heart.
The two flows embraced in unrequited passion
The sky ferries his lover to her beloved ocean.
Pradip Chattopadhyay's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (2 Lovers by Pradip Chattopadhyay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- ray of sunshine, ademola oluwabusayo
- what kills you; helps me live, Rodney R. Cooper
- Imagination, Jason J. Yu
- August, Paola Degli Esposti
- Her Beauty., Jason J. Yu
- Nights are cool, hasmukh amathalal
- Shallow Vs. Spiritual, Jason J. Yu
- Runner's High, Jason J. Yu
- Crashing Waves(Seas of Memories), Jason J. Yu
- Light of the Crescent Moon, Rogers Joseph Brown