Bryan De Poet
Walls invade privacy of badmouths!
Wandering how they articulate?
Echoes! Echoes! Echoes! Ears! Ears! Ears!
Walls have exuberance of ears.
Walls are deleterious,
Even though they're stunted and dead like nails on doors.
Thee! Can't even fight walls
Because, of their fortitude!
Trust walls not, when conspiring,
Walls! Have exuberance of ears!
Walls defray to whispers
All Rights Reserved
Bryan De Poet's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Walls by Bryan De Poet )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Cleanliness and Happiness, chandra thiagarajan
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stars, Joyce Kilmer
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)