Bryan De Poet
This Fantasy Is Just Too Much
I'm so cheerful that I'm finally conferencing about, my fantasy,
It might seem so abstruse,
But this fantasy, I'm about to relate to you is just too much,
I'm despondent when I wet dream in my bed,
Knowing very well that you're not besides me,
This fantasy is just, too much.
I wake up red-faced in the middle of 3am,
Only to budge my hands to the other side of my bed,
You're not with me.
This fantasy is just, too much,
That, I can no longer hang onto it.
The wake ups during the wee hours are just, too much,
This fantasy is just A1 with its own lane.
From the back of my humanity,
This fantasy is just what I think of, about you,
What I adore, from you,
What I want, from you,
And the moon between your eyes.
This fantasy will always be too much,
Will always be there and here.
All Rights Reserved
Bryan De Poet's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (This Fantasy Is Just Too Much by Bryan De Poet )
- SOFT POCKET HERCULES, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- You cannot go, gajanan mishra
- Rebecca, Claudia Scott
- DREAM TIME, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- ABOUT NOTHING, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- Humpty Dumpty, michael hagwood
- ELEGY FOR THE LIVING, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- guardian angel, Miss. Tanease Berry
- Queen of Hearts, Tania Montgomery
- hick-eww, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)