Bryan De Poet
This Fantasy Is Just Too Much
I'm so cheerful that I'm finally conferencing about, my fantasy,
It might seem so abstruse,
But this fantasy, I'm about to relate to you is just too much,
I'm despondent when I wet dream in my bed,
Knowing very well that you're not besides me,
This fantasy is just, too much.
I wake up red-faced in the middle of 3am,
Only to budge my hands to the other side of my bed,
You're not with me.
This fantasy is just, too much,
That, I can no longer hang onto it.
The wake ups during the wee hours are just, too much,
This fantasy is just A1 with its own lane.
From the back of my humanity,
This fantasy is just what I think of, about you,
What I adore, from you,
What I want, from you,
And the moon between your eyes.
This fantasy will always be too much,
Will always be there and here.
All Rights Reserved
Bryan De Poet's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (This Fantasy Is Just Too Much by Bryan De Poet )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
Emmanuel George Cefai
(12th March 1955)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Russell Edson
(22 March 1941 -)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Taking Off Emily Dickinson's Clothes, Billy Collins
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Be careful child before you fall, Mark Heathcote
- have it your way homeboy, Mandolyn ...
- Advance New Year 2015 Wishes (in a pessi.., Dr John Celes
- B. Day, Nassy Fesharaki
- shape shift this, my fearless phantom, Mandolyn ...
- Dear Dad ..... [a PARODY; HUMOR; SHORT; .., Bri Edwards
- Just Sex..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- It's Not About Science, Just Satellites..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Woman And Time..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Firmament, Margaret Ann Newcomb