Bryan De Poet
This Fantasy Is Just Too Much
I'm so cheerful that I'm finally conferencing about, my fantasy,
It might seem so abstruse,
But this fantasy, I'm about to relate to you is just too much,
I'm despondent when I wet dream in my bed,
Knowing very well that you're not besides me,
This fantasy is just, too much.
I wake up red-faced in the middle of 3am,
Only to budge my hands to the other side of my bed,
You're not with me.
This fantasy is just, too much,
That, I can no longer hang onto it.
The wake ups during the wee hours are just, too much,
This fantasy is just A1 with its own lane.
From the back of my humanity,
This fantasy is just what I think of, about you,
What I adore, from you,
What I want, from you,
And the moon between your eyes.
This fantasy will always be too much,
Will always be there and here.
All Rights Reserved
Bryan De Poet's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (This Fantasy Is Just Too Much by Bryan De Poet )
- The Keepers Of Paris, Arno Le Roux
- A Secret Room, Arno Le Roux
- The Drug That Is Time, Arno Le Roux
- Random life!, SALINI NAIR
- Secret Music, Arno Le Roux
- My Weird Looks, Rohit Sapra
- The Way I Feel About Love, Rohit Sapra
- Abandoned, Tony Adah
- Lace and More, Arno Le Roux
- Let there be light, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- On the Pulse of Morning, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1679 - 1718)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)