Bryan De Poet
Look at me, I'm a 25 year trendy maker!
I feature a brand new me, at present!
Look at me, and Read through my transition,
I wear George and shave jeans,
Now I'm getting A Gucci,
And now I can volunteer in UN.
I'm the birthday lad at present.
May the folks warble for De Poet, as I take my view.
I'm floating in the galaxy,
But now, let me trail down, to my castle,
Look at the mirror, it all defines me as A Script-Writer,
On my fingertips, is where you unearth my lyrics!
Did you just read that? I'm A Song-writer as well.
I just don't give a break,
God dam it, I'm A Poet, "Bryan De Poet"
I am, and I have T.m.T forever.
I am 25! And I'm a silver jubilee today.
What a better me, I can fly far and wide,
And It's a Sunday, when Emmanuel rose,
My pristine birth-date, though! was, a Good Friday, back then in 89,
That defined and defines, my other name "Emmanuel"
Now let me stroll to haven,
With my own visions and missions,
Extremely eventful and magical I' am,
Wait a Sec, let me accolade my mother, the tremendous queen "Stella"
And not forgetting my father "William"
For today, don't try to find my station, and try not to provoke me,
Just listen to me,
I'm what I am, and what you see.
This is, an even year for me!
It's my birthday,
But I haven't forgotten where I came from.
All Rights Reserved
© T.m.T scripts
Bryan De Poet's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (25 by Bryan De Poet )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- "Mike Teavee...", Roald Dahl
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Made Electric By The Moon, Is It Poetry
- It's all in your head, Yisel Chong
- Every Breath Of Life, Spiritwind Wood
- Forever in my heart..., Yisel Chong
- C o r t e g e...(r), Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- A Spirit Within, Spiritwind Wood
- Love, Carolyn Blackmon
- The Staff at Flagstaff Hospital, Kathryn Tyler King
- Dry Your Sorrows And Tears, Spiritwind Wood
- My Venus, Sandra Lynn