Bryan De Poet
33 And Beautiful
I was strolling through the rich coast on a Sunday evening,
No doubt, I had glanced at beautiful Enid,
I have to accede; your face, all, of you, is incredible, pristine and attractive.
Through the trials, I was transfixed,
Transfixed to look out for you, Lady E'!
If you ever happened to get lost in the jungle, I would fight a good fight,
Till I extricate you from the jungle my Lady!
Incredible, you're beautiful.
That nightfall you were my heroine,
And you will always be one,
Since you stained my eyes like the spectrum colors on a rainbow.
Incredible you're 33 and beautiful,
You're my Jasmine, my modern timetable,
Enid my Lady, my cheery pick,
Welcome to my castle, in it, I'm the Prince; you're a Princess,
You're a Princess in my fortress taken care of, No one can harm you my Lady,
Precious, Hilarious and tremendous you're my Lady
You're destined eternally to look beautiful.
Coz your sky, will always be beautiful.
Good Lady might, save the day,
And make me your summer rain.
Sting me, back.
All Rights Reserved
© T.m.T scripts
Bryan De Poet's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (33 And Beautiful by Bryan De Poet )
- Separation of the women who resemble sui.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The Light The Night Sows, Walid Lounes Bouzerar
- Lasting Sorrow, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heart condition, Ibrar Siddiqi
- A Poet's Echo, Nate Flying Owl
- did the clergy man create chaos when the.., Mandolyn ...
- Path Of No Resistance, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If Love... The This Follow...., Luis Estable
- Can This Be My Mistake, Luis Estable
- He was a carpenter. He worked with wood., Royston Allen
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)