I planned not to have a friend,
And decided to be alone for some time.
I was bored by my books,
And thought of taking a look outside.
I glanced at this creature in the light,
Looking so bright, not having a friend.
I heard this voice saying something to me...
Why not have 'This' as a friend?
The eyes glowed like the stars
Like rainbows shinning in the sky
The queen was called Victoria
And I hope this feelings last forever...
Segun Adebiyi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Victoria. by Segun Adebiyi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- PH: Life: Growing Up, La! - Chapter 1, Brian Johnston
- UGLY MISSILES ARE STILL TARGETTING INNOC.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Roost, David Harris
- Tel Aviv on Amphetamines, Guy Shaked
- Tears Flow, Seinu Abdulgafar
- 'We Are All Michael Brown' Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Steal Away, Francie Lynch
- love1, andy pierce
- a little piddle, lee fones
- The Man Who Chased The Moon, Tanja Bulovic