No Man Is An Island
A man is no island,
But can only entitle to his farmland.
A man is a bird that needs its wings,
A fish that needs its fins.
A man is a pen that needs the ink,
A person that needs to think.
A man, not afraid to admit to himself,
Everything wrong around to oneself,
Thinking, he is in need of no assistance!
Is just a fool, only to himself.
Like Eve was sent for Adam,
Alone, man can go no further.
No man is a tree without its roots,
A wasted tree without its fruits.
No man Is an Island on its own,
For there is a link, to every soul.
Segun Adebiyi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No Man Is An Island by Segun Adebiyi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Perceptions, Jaipal Singh
- Heroin, S.D. TIWARI
- 728 Days, Tara Stano
- Why do I write, S.D. TIWARI
- Stream of life, S.D. TIWARI
- We Must Learn, Jaipal Singh
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -67, Ronjoy Brahma
- Haiku, bonsai, S.D. TIWARI
- The Bloody Power Politics of The CPI(M), Bijay Kant Dubey
- Haiku, butterflies fly, S.D. TIWARI