The Cloud Angel.
The cloud angel, formed in the sky
With long hair, garment
Looking beautiful, so big, scary
Seeing it made me feel it was time
I asked myself, am I ready?
A messenger of the spiritual kind
Helpful and very kind.
The sun shone on its face,
Made it obvious to all
We could all see.
It had wings, long from the shoulder to the waist
I was sure an angel was in our midst.
A thought, that's how big an angel is
So sure, God exists
And this is a sign telling something.
Its a sign
Making no meaning to me.
It passes a message to someone, me?
And I do not know its meaning?
But I know the messiah is coming.
A thought, how big could God be?
How big could the heavens be?
In the cloud angel which I see
I believe and know
There is a God who lives.
Segun Adebiyi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Cloud Angel. by Segun Adebiyi )
- Woolen Yarns, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Salving Feelings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Signs Of Winter, Joseph T. Renaldi
- You, Arich Cole
- Remembered With The Best Thoughts Kept, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Never From You To Leave, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Perfect Balancing Of Creativity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Remaining Respectful, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Loyal Friendship, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Invisible, Kimberly Joyce Roguis
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)