The Cloud Angel.
The cloud angel, formed in the sky
With long hair, garment
Looking beautiful, so big, scary
Seeing it made me feel it was time
I asked myself, am I ready?
A messenger of the spiritual kind
Helpful and very kind.
The sun shone on its face,
Made it obvious to all
We could all see.
It had wings, long from the shoulder to the waist
I was sure an angel was in our midst.
A thought, that's how big an angel is
So sure, God exists
And this is a sign telling something.
Its a sign
Making no meaning to me.
It passes a message to someone, me?
And I do not know its meaning?
But I know the messiah is coming.
A thought, how big could God be?
How big could the heavens be?
In the cloud angel which I see
I believe and know
There is a God who lives.
Segun Adebiyi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Cloud Angel. by Segun Adebiyi )
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke
- Dragon Kite Tanka, Chenou Liu