The First Kiss.
Since my existence on earth.
I had longed for something...
The sweetest thing that could come,
Out of the lips of a princess.
For so long, I had waited for that moment
For my lips to touch hers...
Of sudden, the day came
Like the reality of a morning.
Her soft lips, pressed against mine
Sending its sweetness to my soul
As my heart melted in her sweet-bosom.
I kissed every sweet part of the lips,
Leaving nothing left
Until she begged to stop...
Like the reality of a morning,
This best moment became my worst,
As it was not in reality.
Segun Adebiyi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The First Kiss. by Segun Adebiyi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- FIRE BRAZIER منقل النار, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I am for 'Yes'...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- True Love, Kyle Schlicher
- tell the N in your disorder... never mind, Mandolyn ...
- Flowers in wars., Chakshu Arora
- Today The Sun Is Shining, Kyle Schlicher
- THE PRETTY WATER الماء الرائع, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dandelions In The Spring, Kyle Schlicher
- my chosen life, binod bastola
- Why I'm a Dodge Dart - Haiku, Nvisible 2Luv