The Greatest Experience.
Between life and death
Taken back as the time of birth.
The beginning of a new dawn
Commencing the ever-best fun.
A glance, from the suffered myopia home
Giving a wow, like a surprising Oh!
Great experiences life, missing
The lamb goes on fishing.
Opening its sheep eye, to the truth
Leading to the sweetest fruit...
To the greatest experience, come on board
A one time to start with, the one.
Segun Adebiyi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Greatest Experience. by Segun Adebiyi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- On A Painting, Sambanath Denis
- The Day Your Mother Kept For You, mary douglas
- Leaving For Okinawa In The Morning, Kyle Schlicher
- Into Your Eyes, Spiritwind Wood
- What You Thought I Thought You Thought, Dexsta Ray
- Cactus Flower, Midnights Voice
- Sacrifice, Nassy Fesharaki
- Keep your mind wide open, Petai Jirakongpipat
- THE MYTHS OF LIES, Satish Verma
- The Garage Sale Blues, Francie Lynch