The Greatest Experience.
Between life and death
Taken back as the time of birth.
The beginning of a new dawn
Commencing the ever-best fun.
A glance, from the suffered myopia home
Giving a wow, like a surprising Oh!
Great experiences life, missing
The lamb goes on fishing.
Opening its sheep eye, to the truth
Leading to the sweetest fruit...
To the greatest experience, come on board
A one time to start with, the one.
Segun Adebiyi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Greatest Experience. by Segun Adebiyi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Friend's Promise, diana rose tolentino
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats
- show me how a comet showers, Mandolyn ...
- Live to Sleep, Robert Kane
- Devil Tree, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- My Translations!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam