Is It Poetry
Vampires Camping Out
Within arms reach they teach
a novice knows.
Pale faces father groans.
that pass us in the night.
that taste the heated fear.
Bloodshot eyes that glow.
Lay just beneath the skin.
lay beneath green leaves.
It sits in pools
where they have always been.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Vampires Camping Out by Is It Poetry )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Poem of the Day
- The Dog Next Door, Tony Adah
- Joseph Cornell, with Box, Michael Dumanis
- The Painting, John Balaban
- Time to Think in an Unused Place pt.2, cheynne dries
- Why knowing is (& Matisse's Woman with a.., Martha Ronk
- Time to Think in an Unused Place pt.1, cheynne dries
- Grouch Grinch, Philo Yan
- 'new fairy', saif gallant
- Seeing All the Vermeers, Alfred Corn
- Escapee On The Hill, Tony Adah