Unsaturated Nature - I
When the entire creation is peeing for life
someone sings refuting all dilemma of life
the mercurial voice echos in all directions
the staid mind courses resipiscence of life.
The life evolved from the unsaturated vessel
singing the song of life
The rhymer manifests its outsweeten melody
intermix pains and pleasures of life
The death deride all evolution
evanish unto the vessel for ever in life
The eustatic phenomenon oscillates the creation
propagate for creation of new life
ramesh rai's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unsaturated Nature - I by ramesh rai )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Missing An Award Ceremony, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Weeping Under The Rain, Tony Adah
- EVEN More Cosmic Than That~~~, Monk E. Biz
- No Place Nation, Xavier Cole
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole
- CITY OF LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Polyamory, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- HEARTBREAK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Multiple children, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If I Had a Voice, Lee Gelis