RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Oftentimes we reflect on reflections as in a mirror.
No barriers or detours standing in the way, just
unending images skirmishing for some recognition.
Hazy, blurry, sideways - always changing to fit
inner needs and mind sets, unconcerned about any of
it, living decidedly on the edge of destiny.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unending Images by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Unto Us..., Spike Milligan
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns