Two Sides Are A Coin
Two sides are a coin.
Before the creditor's
hand or before the thief purloin.
Calm your weeping conscience
up again and stand.
Game! For chap,
two sides are a coin
sin? A subtler assent
makes it light.
Up and down, left and right our silly lives
but i pray the side
when i die
be the one sentimented
Kebe Iwara's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Two Sides Are A Coin by Kebe Iwara )
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke
- Dragon Kite Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Butterfly Kite Haiku, Chenou Liu
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris