Triumph of Love
Moment that queen hears,
Dry of Roman lips;
Enraged to lament quick
Call down evil on names.
Lost creak long living she,
Distempered outright at once!
Yet seize shelter imperative
What grade had propense.
Winsome as river Cydnus,
Her body made adorn;
Just liberate dear soul
Asps play bite then grown.
Both frames scot free,
Enjoys security deity be;
Won laurels under nose.
Drew sovereign wondrous efficiency.
Brave Octavious could not check,
Pride load the hero puff,
Nor pressure flirt beauty diffuse,
It was maintain triumph of love.
Ravindra Kumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Triumph of Love by Ravindra Kumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Friendship's Light, Pamela Kewin
- Windmill, lee fones
- A Rise of Fury, tolu ogundare
- I Feel Your Darkness, Lilly Emery
- Arabian sea., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Winter Walk..., Denis Martindale
- Year 3000 and Beyond (A Scientific Fores.., Jesus James Llorico
- When Dreams Come, Kyle Schlicher
- Horse of the Hot Bloods, tolu ogundare
- of my Pride, sEaN nOrTh