Tree Swayed in Nightly Pose
The tree swayed in nightly pose.
It seemed to like it's posture.
Blowing on a warm summer's breeze,
Hour upon hour.
The tree moved it's branches,
In which ever direction it could.
Wherever in the sky it blew,
It mentioned to me it could.
It said that it should,
Go on with it's pretty nightly dance.
Vera Sidhwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tree Swayed in Nightly Pose by Vera Sidhwa )
- Prayer, Naveed Khalid
- Heart Thieves, douglas scotney
- The CPI(M) , The Aim & Motive of It (The.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rings I Have Worn, Susan Lacovara
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki