RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Beckoning me to contribute a verse or two in poetical unison with a delicate melody, turning around in depths of my soul.
Whispering to no one, there's no one listening as life continues to move onward without a clue to where I may be going.
Traveling light, nothing dragging me down, free as an eagle, soaring high above all the danger and corruption of people everywhere on earth.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Traveling Light by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Yesterday, Tony Adah
- Thoughts Bloom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Why Do People Sometimes Self Suicides?, Terence G. Craddock
- I Hate You, Hafeni Nghidinua
- Form matters, douglas scotney
- Inner Composition, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Firefly, John Shea
- Tranquil Anticipation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- साना हाबबाय, Ronjoy Brahma
- Men And Women, Matthias Pantaleon