RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Reaching outward just a tad too much, straining his voice,
yet he still sounds good with rhythms being used in just
the right amount.
Circling the area with lyrics being spun into poetical
Falling onto the dance floor in front of every-
one sitting here, enjoying beautiful masterpieces, being
sung loudly in total fun, not caring who hears if we're
out of tune or not.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Total Fun by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Iceberg, Lisa Williams
- Covered With Half Of Jerusalem, Abraham Sutzkever
- The Third Silence, Abraham Sutzkever
- Torch, Lisa Williams
- Desert Sun, Abraham Sutzkever
- With Nostrils Of Dogs, Abraham Sutzkever
- 'Befriended', Wolfie Scott
- Morning After A Night In Jaffa, Abraham Sutzkever
- Caged, Michael McParland
- Buckeye Fever Sweeping Terror Over Thier.., Michael McParland