Tone of love
What can words add to meaningful glances? !
The whole story is briefed, in no word
And still evident,
Maintaining its whole shape and glow,
With not a scratch.
Like a quill, through morning breeze flying,
To and fro, swiftly dancing
Making everything around standing in hush,
To learn how to embrace the whole world
And make it blush.
When eyes flirt,
In one row the world stands,
taking worries off,
And in harmony, sways with sweet melody,
Putting perfumed glittering dress on,
And still eyes talk, in ambiguous tone;
That is called love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tone of love by inas essa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Wild God Blooms, Guillermo Veloso
- According To The Flesh, Edward Kofi Louis
- 52!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Between War And Freedom, Edward Kofi Louis
- For the first time, Joni Lenhart
- Slowly-so-Slowly,, Aftab Alam
- Her Spirit Sings for Him, Maia Padua
- I Am Cast To The Sky, Richard Provencher
- Sweet Victory, Edward Kofi Louis
- Gorgon With Hair Threatening, Margaret Alice Second