(brief renderings) Joe Fazio
To Those Of You That Do...
Ode those that would place their family, before their
Ode, to the soul of our nation. Women. For if it is men,
that are the history, it is surely woman, that are the soul.
Ode, to those who provide, protect and guide
their loved ones.
Ode, to those that know the difference, between
compromising and belief.
Ode, to all who give their lives, in
time of war; especially the majority, for
they are mostly, from economically challenge areas.
Ode, to a rare breed of politician, who puts their
constitutes, before their political ambitions.
Ode to those that understand, that their religion is not
necessarily the one and true religion. For if that were
true, what of the billions of others, that have chosen
a religion, not likened to theirs?
Ode, to all who react, to the plight of those less fortunate.
Ode, to the parents of this world, who teach their children
the values of life and living.
Ode, to the countless millions, who give of themselves and
ask nothing in return.
Ode, to those who consciously attempt, to make this a better world.
For if we want a better world, each of us, must try and be better.
Ode, to the power, that causes words that are lodged in the
birth canal of life...to finally be born.
© Joe Fazio
(brief renderings) Joe Fazio's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To Those Of You That Do... by (brief renderings) Joe Fazio )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Liliana EL.
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
- A Bottle And Friend, Robert Burns
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- My Heart's In The Highlands, Robert Burns
- A Winter Night, Robert Burns
- A Man's a Man for A' That, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Chaos Call, Arik Fletcher
- upon new year's, Ivana Valasik
- Double Jeopardy, David Lewis Paget
- Mining artwork narratives from Sydney Bi.., Danny Draper
- I want to change the language, Danny Draper
- Conference confinement, Danny Draper
- Lunch in the Art Gallery of NSW members .., Danny Draper
- Vulnerability, Valsa George
- Arbitrary (an acronym for beaurocracy), Danny Draper
- The Great Avarice Belief, Danny Draper