To The Milton
What the greatness thy soul had,
If lean husk learning wide exist,
And travel attentively hidden lesson least,
Meet personality brood plot curative fed.
Even on blunt faculty of sight
Your work appeal prime glory thirst,
To console youth astray bend unrest,
Impart almighty deal resolve extricate plight.
Ground set sonnet, round epic rush
Grand description expose profound literary touch.
Above all bold credit concentrate, firm acuteness.
Ye nurture pulse to poet ready push
In making whole product utilitarian much,
Need hands, pride suit the spirit bless.
Ravindra Kumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (To The Milton by Ravindra Kumar )
- Blame not the stars, gajanan mishra
- Emptyness, advija hrustic
- Lay Me Down, Myrtle Thomas
- Dessert Deluge ..... [ 'just' DESSERTS,.., Bri Edwards
- Standard asset, gajanan mishra
- AnyThing In ReTurn, Kewayne Wadley
- If all we know is love, Mark Heathcote
- Remove Yourself From Bitterness, Ronell Warren Alman
- Fornicating In The Bowels Of Unswerving .., Captain Cur
- im not okay, Faith Taylors
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
(8 August 1884 – 29 January 1933)