Lawrence S. Pertillar
To Realize A Recognized Speeding
Every minute a youthful mind,
Believes a playing around each day...
Is something that can be savored...
As time disguised from them slowly fades,
Becomes more sacred with an aging.
Especially when a seriousness of life,
Has been recovered from a hypnotized delusion.
And those who discover this seriousness,
With a meaning and purpose...
Unavoidable to face with a useless debate,
Are the ones no longer in denial or try...
To pretend they have been granted immortality.
As an expediting to do much more with their lives,
Becomes prioritized to realize a recognized speeding.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To Realize A Recognized Speeding by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Tears of A Woman, Who Can Underatnd .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love Is A Groovy Thing, Electric Lady
- I Think, tallulah montegue
- Fill Free, Teye Wayoe Ebenezer
- The Unabridged Treaty, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Fron(t) s, Leylek D. Sovura
- Ode to the Old and Tired, tallulah montegue
- What Sort of Judges Are They Who Conside.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Kiss, Matt Mooney
- A Conservative Guardian Can Only Do Hono.., Bijay Kant Dubey