Bazi alis Subrata Ray
To Jan Mielke Schwartz, -The Spiritual Soul
You wade the river of life,
With inborn intellect and earthly strife,
And never stop to explore,
The psychic recesses of human lore.
The whole America and the world know your story,
Hi forensic scientist with divine glory.
Your love extends from man to animal,
And it would remain in Time's skull.
Your radioactive Love of positive nature,
Is the innate virtue of your Being's feature.
Poets from time hence would search their theme,
From your milk of kindness, -the poetic cream.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To Jan Mielke Schwartz, -The Spiritual Soul by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- My Dream, hugh everard
- Tell All, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Illusion of Love, Samuel Dickerson
- Doing That To Ourselves, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Playing Crazy, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Is Every Man Your Equal?, Mr. Nobody
- To Live Without Being Betrayed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- the giver tanka, Kayla Daley
- Your Love Is, Michael McParland
- Living A Life I Profess, RoseAnn V. Shawiak