Bazi alis Subrata Ray
To Jan Mielke Schwartz, -The Spiritual Soul
You wade the river of life,
With inborn intellect and earthly strife,
And never stop to explore,
The psychic recesses of human lore.
The whole America and the world know your story,
Hi forensic scientist with divine glory.
Your love extends from man to animal,
And it would remain in Time's skull.
Your radioactive Love of positive nature,
Is the innate virtue of your Being's feature.
Poets from time hence would search their theme,
From your milk of kindness, -the poetic cream.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To Jan Mielke Schwartz, -The Spiritual Soul by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- BY kind heart, hasmukh amathalal
- Going Camping, Von Kimball Barney
- Word from stone, hasmukh amathalal
- Beauty incarnate, Erato
- Invent a new God, gajanan mishra
- Erato my Muse of love poetry. (Part 1), Erato
- Decision, Marc Prince
- Flowers come up, hasmukh amathalal
- Heart Beat., David Kiriga
- Rules, Marc Prince
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)