Bazi alis Subrata Ray
To Jan Mielke Schwartz, -The Spiritual Soul
You wade the river of life,
With inborn intellect and earthly strife,
And never stop to explore,
The psychic recesses of human lore.
The whole America and the world know your story,
Hi forensic scientist with divine glory.
Your love extends from man to animal,
And it would remain in Time's skull.
Your radioactive Love of positive nature,
Is the innate virtue of your Being's feature.
Poets from time hence would search their theme,
From your milk of kindness, -the poetic cream.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To Jan Mielke Schwartz, -The Spiritual Soul by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Does He Think Of Me, Brianna Kimball
- Live the life king size, hasmukh amathalal
- Tropic Interlude, Liilia Talts Morrison
- The Bear and the Crow, Stephen Katona
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...